- • What data do we collect?
- • How do we collect your data?
- • How will we use your data?
- • How do we store your data?
- • Marketing
- • What are your data protection rights?
- • What are cookies?
- • What types of cookies do we use?
- • How to manage your cookies
- • Privacy policies of other websites
- • How to contact us
How do we collect your data?
- What data do we collect?
- GOC collects the following data:
- • Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- • Financial Information (Credit/Debit card information)
- • Cookies and tracking information
- • Ad information (unique identifiers, IP address, and other device information)
- • Social media interactions and information
You voluntarily provide us with personal identification information including, full name, email address, date of birth, and current address when you register for a free account on our site.
The site uses a third-party credit card processor. In order to purchase products from the site, you must utilize the third-party processing which requires that you enter in credit card information.
We also automatically collect data when you access our Services even if you are not registered for an account. We may collect information such as device information, IP addresses, links clicked, pages visited, browser type, operating system, and user interactions.
We may receive information from browser cookies. Cookies help us provide a personalized content and advertisements as well as to improve your user experience on our site.
We use analytics partners such as Google Analytics to collect usage and traffic information. This information is used to analyze information such as the number of unique visitors or patterns of heavy traffic.
Social media (Twitter and Facebook) information is also collected if you choose to utilize the integrated sharing and social media button services. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social media features.
- How will we use your data?
- Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- • Improve your experience on our site.
- • Provide ads that are relevant to each individual.
- • Provide analytics to us so that we may improve our site for all users.
- • Allow you to purchase products.
- How do we store your data?
- Our Company securely stores your data at bigbyte.cc Corp. They provide a secure data center service that is utilized by GOC to store all data for the Global Ocean Center site.
- Located at 123 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102.
- Our Company will keep your personal data, any posts and information on the discussion boards, and also any replies, media, or documents for the entire life of the site. You may at any time request that all data tied to your account be deleted by contacting GOC at email@example.com. Upon receiving a request to remove data, we will delete all data (posts, user information, replies, media, documents, etc) tied to the requested user account from the database.
- GOC utilizes third party social media (Twitter and Facebook) integration in which users can post information directly to their social media accounts. This data is not kept by GOC and the user must request for the information to be removed directly from the social media platform.
- Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- • Global Ocean Center
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop GOC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other company partners.
- What are your data protection rights?
- GOC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- • Keeping you signed in
- • Understanding how you use our website
- • Personalize content and ads
- What types of cookies do we use?
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our site uses:
- • Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- • Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- • Tracking cookies help us identify what pages you visit, the type of device you are using, and how you use our Services.
- How to manage cookies
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: 505-850-0974
- Or write to us at: 4801 Lang Ave NE #110, Albuquerque, NM 87109